December 30, 2023 – January 5, 2024
Occidental Papagayo, COSTA RICA
The schedule below outlines the various activities and offerings that are included on this retreat. The sequence of these events will be created to support the flow and delivery of the offerings.
Most of you will arrive at Occidental Papagayo on the first day of the retreat. You’ll have a chance to settle in, swim in the pool, play in the ocean and soak up the beauty of your environment before you indulge in a delectable dinner. Before dinner, we’ll have a general introduction to the retreat and an opportunity for participants to begin to get acquainted with each other.
Each morning you may choose to join a Meditation and Yoga session and/or you may take an early morning walk on the beach before having a delicious breakfast.
The sun-rises in this area are vibrant and as the ocean and land critters awaken you can feel the energy of life all around you.
Here is the general schedule for the entire week. You will have lots of time to learn amazing and practical information from Gregg that you can use to empower and enrich your life as well as ample time for exciting adventures, playful activities, sharing time with others and time to relax and absorb the beauty of this splendid tropical paradise. Keep in mind that some things may change to support the overall development of participants.
This schedule is flexible and may change. Each evening the specific schedule for the following day will be posted. This allows us to focus on what the group needs and supports the growth of individuals.
Day 1 – Arrival, settle in and relax, introductory session and first dinner together.
Day 2 – Optional Yoga session, breakfast, morning session, lunch, afternoon session, New Year’s Eve celebration dinner
Days 3 – Optional Yoga session, breakfast, morning session, lunch, service project, dinner
Day 4 – Optional Yoga session, you may choose to experience an adventure activity at your own cost, or stay at the resort and enjoy the beach/ocean offerings, breakfast lunch and dinner are included if you choose to stay
Day 5 – Optional Yoga session, breakfast, morning session, lunch, afternoon session, local vendors will display their wares, dinner
Day 6 – Optional Yoga session, breakfast, morning session, lunch, afternoon session, closing ceremony, completion dinner
Day 7 – Breakfast and departure to the airport
The following are the general offerings for this retreat:
- Sessions by Gregg. He will be with us for the entire retreat
- Daily Yoga/meditation sessions
- A voluntary service project…we’ll let you know more about this as we get closer to the retreat starting date
- A Costa Rican Adventure Day. You will have a choice, at your own cost, to experience a variety of adventure activities. You will be given the option to register when you arrive.
- Evening sessions tbd
- You may choose a massage or energy work, at your own cost, from the fabulous SPA.
- A closing Mandala ceremony on the beach
- Individual time will be provided so that you can enjoy the beach, play in the waves, relax by the pool and enjoy each other’s company. During your personal time, you may choose to: embrace the beach, swim/play in the pools, hike in the area, and simply breathe and relax in this gorgeous tropical setting.
The world around us is nothing more and nothing less than a mirror of what we have become from within. We are never more than a belief away from our greatest love, deepest healing, and most profound miracles. When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, in the language of physics we’re creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren’t confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly we’re speaking to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts.
You can manifest the life you truly want with clear intention, emotional intelligence and imagination…like it or not, your life is what you have chosen.