Radical ResilienceAbout Us
December 30, 2023 – January 5, 2024
Occidental Papagayo, COSTA RICA
- Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Timesbest-selling author, scientist and pioneer in the emerging paradigm bridging science, social policy and human potential.
- From 1979 to 1991 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Cisco Systems, where he became the first Technical Operations Manager in 1991.
- He continues problem-solving today and his research resulted in the 2003 discovery of intelligent information coded into the human genome, and the 2010 application of fractal time to predict future occurrences of past events.
- Gregg’s work has led to 15 film credits, 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages, and he was a 2020 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Prize established by Sir John Templeton to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
- He has presented his discoveries in 34 countries on six continents, and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military.
GLOBAL JOURNEYS INC.
Franco and Kay
Deepen your personal awareness and development as you explore intriguing countries throughout the world. We offer you a unique opportunity to learn from internationally prominent speakers and authors as you immerse yourself in fascinating places.
Kay is the main organizer and logistic expert of this retreat. Her background in international trade and finance and her attention to details will ensure that this will be a quality experience for all. She is in communication with everyone who is a part of this program and makes sure that all aspects of this endeavor are synchronized. Kay is also in charge of participant wellness and takes care of everyone from the time they register until they are back home. Kay is the co-owner and vice-president of Global Journeys. She provides a wealth of experience in travel and cultural connections. Kay was born and educated in British Guyana, moved to the U.S. and has traveled and worked with people in many European countries, Russia, Egypt, South Africa, British West Indies, and Central America. Her knowledge and connections with various cultures is a wonderful asset as she works with and teaches a variety of people. Her vision of providing service to those in need and doing so in a celebratory way certainly is a foundation of this retreat.
Franco Marini is a professor at the Daniels College of Business and works with the University of Denver on several educational experiential projects. He created and operates Global Journeys Inc., a travel-based company providing personal and professional growth through specialized travel offerings. www.globalj.org One of Marini’s strongest attributes is his ability and knowledge of how to empower human development as it impacts the enhancement of individual strenghts and results of an organization. One of his primary focal points is working with the attributes and contributions of individuals and empowering each participant to effectively break through bariers to achieve a level of being their very best.