Radical Resilience...The Power to Thrive in Life's Extremes
December 30, 2023 – January 5, 2024
Occidental Papagayo Resort, COSTA RICA
Date: December 30, 2023 – January 5, 2024
Location: Occidental Papagayo, COSTA RICA
Presenter: Gregg Braden
$2,750 – $3,350 per person Dbl. Occupancy (All Inclusive)
$3,750 – $3,990 per person Single Occupancy (All Inclusive)
Radical Resilience…The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes
in COSTA RICA
December 30, 2023 – January 5, 2024
Are you ready for one of the most life-changing experiences of your life? Spend some time on a gorgeous beach in COSTA RICA and connect with Gregg Braden and his amazing offerings.
Learn how to create powerful resilience in every aspect of your life as you bring in the New Year in this tropical wonderland. This is a powerful opportunity to shift how you think of yourself and enhance the benefits you can receive by adding the principles of radical resilience to your every-day life.
Come and join us for a fabulous week at a beautiful beach-resort on the shores of the Pacific Ocean as you immerse yourself in an expansion of who you are and enrich your life as you learn from Gregg and explore the beauty of this Costa Rican paradise.
Take a look at this video and hear what Gregg has to say about this retreat. In a short presentation, he captures the essence of what you will experience when you join us and welcome the New Year in COSTA RICA.
Join us for a fabulous week at a splendid retreat center in Costa Rica on the shores of the Pacific Ocean. During this retreat you have a full package of fun and exciting activities: An opportunity to be with Gregg Braden for an immersion into your empowerment and taking charge of your life; Playing in the delightfully warm waves of the Pacific; Engaging in Daily Yoga and Meditation sessions; Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the pool; Attending evening entertainment sessions; Enjoying connecting and having conversations with like-minded people; and Experiencing several outdoor adventures.
In this course, Gregg Braden will guide you through the new discoveries, the rock-solid science and the proven techniques, to create powerful resilience in each and every aspect of your life. Discover for yourself the principles of resilience that:
- kept hostage Terry Wait alive and healthy after a record 1,763 days in captivity following his kidnapping by terrorists in 1987;
- allowed astronaut Buzz Aldrin to think clearly, solve a problem that no one had anticipated and safely return to earth from the surface of the moon;
- led survivors to heal the emotional wounds of loss, and guilt, following the World Trade Center attacks of September 11, 2001, and more.
If these principles of resilience work for these extreme conditions, they will work for you in your life!
In the previous examples, the principles of resilience worked to promote the safety, survival, and healing in these extreme examples of crisis. But you don’t need an extreme crisis in your life, to benefit from the same principles. In each module you’ll discover a new principle of radical resilience and how it can apply in the workplace and the classroom as well as the most intimate relationships of your life. From your friends and family to your life partners, the way you solve your problems is based upon the way you think of yourself and your life—all part of the formula for resilience.
In addition to Gregg’s session, you have opportunities to engage yourself in several activities and experiences which are included as part of your journey. This ALL INCLUSIVE retreat includes the following:
- Sessions led by Gregg Braden
- Daily Meditation and Yoga Sessions
- Mandala ceremony
- Evening gatherings and sessions
- Full Accommodations for 6 Nights
- All breakfasts (6 total)
- All lunches (5 total)
- All dinners, including special New Year’s Eve dinner (6 total)
- Non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages (at the end of each day’s sessions)
- Optional Community Service Project
- Access to Swimming Pool
- Gorgeous Sunsets
- Hiking Trails
- Beach access just feet away from accommodations
- Plenty of time to relax and unwind
- Transportation from and to Liberia Airport within set time frames