HUMAN BY DESIGN: The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes with Gregg Braden
HUMAN BY DESIGN…
The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes
in COSTA RICA
February 3rd – 9th, 2019
“Unleash Your Power to be Extraordinary”
The retreat is almost full – limited space available
HUMAN BY DESIGN
The better we know ourselves, the better equipped we are for whatever life brings our way. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: Human By Design.
We live our lives, choose our relationships, and solve our problems based upon the way we think of ourselves. New discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to the way we see ourselves in the world. Now we know that we’re intentionally “wired” for extraordinary capabilities that have appeared rare and mystical in the past.
We also know that each person has a unique key that unlocks their personal code of abilities. The best science of today paves the way to do just that, and leads us directly to deep intuition and direct knowing on-demand, pre-cognition (knowing future events before they happen), “hot-line” access to healthy subconscious beliefs, the triggering of a super-enhanced immune system, the awakening of anti-aging hormones, and much, much more!
In this highly visual and experiential program, Gregg Braden will share the discoveries and techniques that leave no doubt that we’re much more than we’ve been led to believe, and even beyond what we may have imagined in the past. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to discover for yourself why you’re Human by Design and “wired” to be extraordinary!
This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns a century of mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin, the role of evolution in our lives and why it’s so important today!
- Witness the scientific discoveries that overturn accepted boundaries regarding our limits and capabilities when it comes to longevity and healing, including and how to implement these discoveries in your life!
- Discover the facts of ancient and indigenous wisdom that are now supported by 21st century science when it comes to our relationship with our body and the world!
- Learn science-based and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition
- create deep states of emotional and physical healing
- reduce / prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to illness, disease and aging
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness
- apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
Since our first ancestors looked to the heavens with a sense that there was more to their lives than they understood in the moment, a single question has been asked countless times by countless numbers of people sharing the same experience. The question: “Who Are We?” Perhaps for the first time today we can answer the question more completely than at any time in our past. The answer is in our mysteries and the key is that we must embrace what the best science of our time has revealed. There are now so many discoveries that no longer fit the conventional thinking that they can no longer be ignored. Now we must embrace the discoveries and change our story. The new story begins with the evidence that we are HUMAN BY DESIGN.
This extended program is an opportunity to join Gregg as he goes beyond the typical keynote presentations, to become proficient in the language and applications of new discoveries. Gregg and his team have chosen the beauty and comfort of the Sugar Beach Resort, nestled in the native beauty of COSTA RICA for this experience, complete with comfortable tropical accommodations, luxury amenities, delicious local food with lots of fresh fish and local vegetables, optional yoga and meditation each morning, an expansive quiet beach with playful waves and astounding sunsets, outdoor pool, restaurant and bar, spa and massage services, all in this gorgeous tropical setting with monkeys, parrots, iguanas and much more. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join Gregg, and an international community of like-minded thinkers, in Guanacaste, COSTA RICA in 2019 to unleash the power of being extraordinary!