and Your Mystical Self
in Beautiful Austria
with Sandra Anne Taylor & Sharon Anne Klingler
May 26th – June 2nd, 2018
If you register by March 5,
you will receive a
$300 discount per person
a free private session with Sandra
You will fly into Vienna on May 26th. We will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to a hotel that is in the heart of Vienna near the Opera House. You will stay in Vienna for 4 nights. While in Vienna, the following will be provided for you:
- Daily sessions and offerings by Sandra and Sharon.During this enlightening retreat, you will be immersed in a spiritual awakening that will change your entire life! Sandra and Sharon will present ways to learn how to create spontaneous and intimate connections with the loving spirits around you—and with your own Higher Self.
- Breakfast each morning
- A welcome dinner upon arrival
- A musical presentation at the Vienna Opera House – The Viennese Opera House is without a doubt one of the
leading opera houses of the world. Significant details of the building are the loggia, with its allegories in the arcades, the wall paintings, and the imposing staircase with the statues of the seven Free arts, made out of marble. The Schwind Foyer, the Gobelin Hall and the Marble Hall among other things make the Opera House very unique. In addition, the stage area covers a gigantic 1.500 m².
- Premium Tour – 48 hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- 48-hour ticket
- Red & Blue Routes
- Vienna City walking tour
- Night Tour (departs Stop 1 at 6:00pm)
- Free reward booklet
- State Opera – The Vienna State Opera is one of the top opera addresses in the world – where you can enjoy the very best in first-class productions. This famous stage offers a different program every day, with over 50 operas and ballet works on around 300 days per season.
- MuseumsQuartier – Vienna’s exciting art complex near the Imperial Palace offers renowned museums such as the Leopold Museum, with its numerous works by Schiele, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Kunsthalle: a lively array of restaurants, cafés and bars make this museum district even more attractive.
- Hofburg / Imperial Palace – Until 1918, the Hofburg was the center of the gigantic Habsburg empire. Originally planned as a lavish “Imperial forum”, the grounds were built up majestically by the Habsburg emperors – from the 13th century “Alte Burg” to the most recent addition from around 1900. Today, the Hofburg in Vienna is the official seat of the Austrian President.
- Rathaus / City Hall – The City Hall is one of the most splendid structures amongst the numerous monumental buildings along Vienna’s esplenade. Designed by Friedrich Schmidt (1825-1891), it was erected between 1872 and 1883. The architecture of the Ringstraße is dominated by historicism.
- Schönbrunn Palace – Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the imperial family, is one of
Europe’s most impressive Baroque palace complexes. The land had been in the possession of the Habsburgs since 1569, when the wife of Emperor Ferdinand II had a summer residence built there in 1642, which she called “Schönbrunn”. The palace and garden complex built here from 1696, after the Turkish occupation, was redesigned from the ground up by Maria Theresia after 1743. For most of the year, the Habsburgs resided in the countless chambers that a large imperial family needed in addition to the formal state rooms.
This 48 hour tour allows you to pick and choose the landmark and areas you wish to visit. You may wish to see many sights briefly or choose sights you wish to visit more thoroughly.
You will leave Vienna 4 days after your arrival and we would all get the train to Salzburg which takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes. The cost of the train is included. Once there, we will take you to your hotel in the heart of the city. While in Salzburg, the following will be provided for you:
- Breakfast each morning
- Daily sessions and offerings by Sandra and Sharon
- A concert at the Salzburg Theater House
A Hop On Hop Off bus tour. This tour is the perfect introduction to Salzburg. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours, which will show you all the main attractions. You can join the tour at any of the stops and redeem your voucher as you board the vehicle. The tour starts at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and University Mozarteum.
On this sightseeing tour, you will travel in a comfortable coach. As you go along, you can enjoy an informative
commentary in 9 different languages: (German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Chinese)
1. Mirabellplatz (Mozarteum): The stop for the splendid baroque Mirabell Palace and Gardens, and also for the Mozart Square with Mozart Statue and Mozart’s Residence – a museum housed in the apartment where the composer and his family lived for a time in Salzburg
2. Ferdinand-Hanuschplatz: Embarcation Point for Salzburg River Cruise and Footpath to the Old Town of Salzburg
3. Herbert-von-Karajan Platz: The stop for Horse Pond, Festival Hall/House of Mozart and St. Peter’s Abbey – founded 1300 years ago and one of the most interesting city churches. Also for Mozart’s Birthplace – the apartment where Mozart was born, and where the Mozart family lived for 26 years
4. Stiegl Brauwelt: Stiegl World of Beer Museum – Austria’s only beer museum
5. Schloss Leopoldskron: Leopoldskron Palace – a rococo palace and national monument
6. Alpensiedlung Süd Park and Ride: The embarcation point for Salzburg City Cruise
7. Schloss Hellbrunn: The stop for Hellbrunn Palace, a 400 year old Summer Palace known for its trick fountains, also for the glass Gazebo used in Sound of Music and for Salzburg Zoo
8. Gwandhaus: Gwandhaus is Salzburg’s convention center
9. Nonntal: The stop for Nonnberg Abbey – the oldest women’s religious house in the German-speaking world. Footpath to Fortress Hohensalzburg, the 900-year-old fortress that is the city’s chief landmark and the biggest and most fully-preserved fortification in Europe
10. Mozartsteg (Imbergstr.): Capuchin Mountain and Monastery, where you can see some of the best views of Salzburg and surroundings
11. Mirabellplatz (Andräkirche): The stop for the neo-gothic St. Andrew’s Church, Mirabell Palace and Gardens
12. Salzburg Main Station: Central Station of Salzburg, Statue of the Empress Elisabeth
You can hop off the bus just as you like to go sightseeing and rejoin the tour at your convenience.
- Dinner on the last day and closing celebration
You will then fly out of Salzburg on June 2nd unless you choose to add an extension. See Getting There for departure details.