The schedule below outlines the various activities and offerings that are included on this retreat. The sequence of these events will be created to support the flow and delivery of the offerings.
Most of you will arrive at Occidental Papagayo on the first day of the retreat. You’ll have a chance to settle in, swim in the pool, play in the ocean and soak up the beauty of your environment before you indulge in a delectable dinner. Before dinner, we’ll have a general introduction to the retreat and an opportunity for participants to begin to get acquainted with each other.
Each morning you may choose to join a Meditation and Yoga session and/or you may take an early morning walk on the beach before having a delicious breakfast.
The sun-rises in this area are vibrant and as the ocean and land critters awaken you can feel the energy of life all around you.
Here is the general schedule for the entire week. You will have lots of time to learn amazing and practical information from Mark that you can use to empower and enrich your life as well as ample time for exciting adventures, playful activities, sharing time with others and time to relax and absorb the beauty of this splendid tropical paradise. Keep in mind that some things may change to support the overall development of participants.
This schedule is flexible and may change. Each evening the specific schedule for the following day will be posted. This allows us to focus on what the group needs and supports the growth of individuals.
Sunday: Arrivals & Welcome Dinner
Monday: Morning, 9-12 Afternoon, 2-5
- Session 1: The Call of the Soul
- Session 2: The Way Under The Way
- Session 3: Understanding Practice
- Session 4: Moments That Hold the World Together
Tuesday: Morning, 9-12. Afternoon, 2-5 (Labyrinth Session)
- Session 5: Giving Attention and Getting Attention
- Session 6: The Quarter Turn
- Session 7: Inner Work and Service
- Session 8: The Thread
Wednesday: Day for Exploration, Adventures, Reflection, and Rest
Thursday: Morning, 9-12 Afternoon, 2-5 (Water Lessons on Beach)
- Session 9: Eight Worldviews and Practices
- Session 10: Effort and Grace
- Session 11: Becoming One With
- Session 12: Water Lessons
Friday: Morning, 9-12. Afternoon, 2-5
- Session 13: The Sweet Ache of Being Alive
- Session 14: Planting the Oar
- Session 15: On the Precipice of Growth
- Session 16: Saying Yes to Life
- Closing Ceremony at Sunset