A Couples’ Retreat in TUSCANY
with Stan Tatkin and Tracey Boldemann-Tatkin
October 7th – 14th, 2017
Join Us on this Incredible Journey…
Envision yourself at an enchanting villa surrounded by rolling hills amongst a typical landscape of cypress and oak woods between olive groves and vineyards spending time with Stan and Tracey as you enhance your relationship.
On this retreat we will use the PACT principles to guide you in overcoming challenges you face as a couple. PACT stands for A Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy®. It was developed out of exciting, cutting-edge research in three areas.
The first is neuroscience, the study of the human brain. Understanding how the brain works provides a physiological basis for understanding how people act and react within relationships. In a nutshell, some areas of your brain are wired to reduce threat and danger and seek security, while others are geared to establish mutuality and loving connection.
The second is attachment theory, which explains the biological need to bond with others. Experiences in early relationships create a blueprint that informs the sense of safety and security you bring to adult relationships. Insecurities that have been carried through life can wreak havoc for a couple if these issues are not resolved.
The third area is the biology of human arousal—meaning the moment-to-moment ability to manage one’s energy, alertness, and readiness to engage. It isn’t necessary to understand the scientific basis of PACT to realize its benefits.
Join us at this romantic, enchanting Villa where you will learn these powerful fundamental principles, and get to experience them as you engage in several excursions and activities in this splendid region of TUSCANY.
Register while you can…only 15 couples are invited to join us
An Invitation from Stan and Tracey
We are excited about the Tuscany Couples’ Retreat! We worked with Global Journeys last year for a couples’ retreat and it was wonderful; they are delightful and will put together a top-notch experience for all of us. One of the things that excites us the most is the amount of time we will have together. Since it will be an intimate group of no more than 15 couples, we will have the opportunity to get to know all of you while experiencing the workshop and the adventures together.
Again, this promises to be a special experience and one we are thrilled to share with you.
Stan and Tracey Tatkin
This powerful retreat includes the following:
- Pick up and return from the Florence airport within set time frames
- All of Stan and Tracey’s sessions and presentations
- All accommodations at a beautiful Tuscan villa
- All breakfasts
- Three lunches – two at the villa and one during one of our excursions, wine-tasting included
- Three dinners – All at the Villa and wine-tasting included
- Excursions to: Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Perugia, Assisi, Montepulciano
- Wine Tastings in the Chianti and Brunello Regions
- All internal transportation
- Optional morning yoga/meditation sessions
- Not Included:
- Air Fare
- Personal Items
Take a look at this TED Talk to get a great example of Stan’s work
Pre-trip Excursion to VENICE
We are offering a pre-trip extension in Venice from October 4th thru October 7th and then a departure to Florence. The additional cost for this extension in Venice is $1200 per person, double occupancy. This includes:
- Accommodations for 3 nights in Venice
- All Breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Tickets to a Vivaldi concert
- Many suggestions for tours and sites to visit
- Transportation from Venice to the Villa in Tuscany