Malbec & Tango in
an Extra-Ordinary Event
with Dr Joe Dispenza
February 25th – March 4th, 2018
This retreat is now FULL Due to the proximity of the start of the retreat,we no longer are placing names on the waiting list. Thanks for your interest.
Accommodations and Cost
Your investment in this retreat depends on the accommodations you choose in Entre Cielos, Mendoza
Scroll down to see photos and get details of various rooms
There are limited numbers of each type of rooms and we will book them on a first come first served basis. Given the selections available, if you are registering through the internet, kindly give us your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of accommodations. Before we officially register you, we will let you know which room from your choices is available so you can give us your final approval.
Superior Rooms – $4,885 per person double occupancy
Duplex Rooms – $4,985 per person double occupancy
Gran Crue Luxury Room – $5,395 per person double occupancy
This price includes:
- Accommodations in Buenos Aires at the fabulous Hilton Hotel
- Accommodations at Entre Cielos, a boutique resort in Mendoza
- All sessions by Dr. Joe
- Optional Yoga sessions
- Entrance to Evita Peron’s Museum and lunch in the gardens
- Tango Lesson at Ventanas, a traditional Tango Club in Buenos Aires
- Entrance to a traditional, classic Tango show in Buenos Aires
- Self-Guided city tour of Buenos Aires with audio presentation in various languages, headsets included
- Internal flight from Buenos Aires to Mendoza
- Transportation from the Buenos Aires airport and return transportation to the Mendoza airport (within certain time frames)
- Wine tasting at Entre Cielos Vineyard, Mendoza
- Wine tasting at Bodega Nieto Senetiner Vineyard, Mendoza
- Wine tasting and lunch at El Enemigo Vineyard and Bodega
- All Breakfasts
- Two Dinners
- Three Lunches
- The Vita Parcours Course at Mendoza resort
- Flight to Buenos Aires and return flight from Mendoza
- Food and Beverages that are in addition to included meals
- Personal Items and Optional Activities
Entre Cielos, Mendoza
A bit about your accommodations in Mendoza from the owners:
“After living and working in Switzerland all of our lives, a group of friends decided it was time to pursue our dream of owning a vineyard and living abroad. We searched for the perfect destination to start our new life and discovered the fertile ground of Mendoza.
The moment we saw the vast property with it’s incredible views of the mountains and the star-filled sky above at night, we just knew that this was where we wanted to stay and make our dream a reality.
So in 2009, twelve of us including grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters, picked up and moved to Argentina to create what is now Entre Cielos Luxury Wine Hotel + Spa, the place we always imagined “between the skies.” We now open our new home for you to enjoy as your home away from home.”
Located just outside the city center and tucked away in the heart of Mendoza’s best Malbec region Lujan de Cuyo, Entre Cielos is convenient to the airport and downtown area but still anchored in the heart of Mendoza’s majestic wine country.
Cool and comfy, Entre Cielos’ playful exterior and cozy interiors are composed of both clean lines and sexy curves that hug the natural beauty of the surroundings playing together in perfect harmony.
There are spacious, thoughtfully designed rooms with sweeping views smart details and luxurious beds with fine linen.
“Classic” is used to describe clean, traditional wines. Classics are honest, unique and with bold colors and a bouquet that develops enormously. A sense of strength, joie-de-vivre and style characterize our Classic rooms all named after aromas beginning with C: Castañas, Casis, Cardamomo and Canela.
- Free WiFi, Private Terrace, Minibar, Shower, Safe Deposit Box, Flat Screen Satellite TV, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Toiletries, Robes & Slippers, Hair Dryer, Desk. http://entrecielos.com/en/classic.html
Superior “Reserva” wines are noted for their maturity and harmony. The same can be said for our junior suites, where elegance and character meet. Defined by earthy tones, they feature a host of stylish accessories for a sense of lightness. The junior suites are known as Ají, Ananá, Aceitunas, Almendras, Trufas and Tierra.
- Free WiFi, Private Terrace, Minibar, Shower and Bathtub, Safe Deposit Box, Ipod dock station, Flat Screen Satellite TV, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Toiletries, Robes & Slippers, Hair Dryer, Desk.
Duplex “Gran Reserva”
Duplex “Gran Reserva” identifies complex, structured wines with exceptional aromas. It is the label we give our duplex suites, where demanding connoisseurs can unwind. Named Hojas, Hierbas, Hongos and Higos, these rooms offer a sense of grandeur, with elegantly comfortable interiors. Furthermore, they deliver unique views either across the vineyard to the Andes, or over the gardens of our neighbour, the Bodega Nieto Senetiner .
- Nespresso machine, Living room, Free WiFi, Private Terrace, Minibar, Shower and Bathtub, Safe Deposit Box, Ipod dock station, Flat Screen Satellite TV, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Toiletries, Robes & Slippers, Hair Dryer, Desk.
Luxury Suite “Gran Cru”
Exceptional “Gran Cru” wines never fail to delight and our master suite is no different. Characterized by luxurious design elements, the suite boasts the finest materials and refined bold colors to create a sense of wellbeing and dynamism. The “Gran Cru” is decked out with a private outdoor jacuzzi, rainforest shower and terrace by the vineyard. This jewel in the crown goes by the name of Granada.
- One super king bed, Shower and private jacuzzi, Nespresso machine, Living room, Free WiFi, Walk in closet, Double sinks, Private Terrace, Minibar, Shower and Bathtub, Safe Deposit Box, Wine Cooler, Ipod dock station, Flat Screen Satellite TV, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Toiletries, Robes & Slippers, Hair Dryer, Desk.
With views of the Andes Mountains and our Malbec Vineyard, it is no wonder Departures International describes our pool as one of the most “Picture Perfect Pools” in the world. Lounge poolside with a nice glass of Malbec and some tasty tapas, swim laps from end to end or just soak up the sun, which luckily shines 300 days out of the year in Mendoza.
The pool is open daily from 9 am until 9:30 pm.
As its known in Switzerland, the Vita Parcours at Entre Cielos is an outdoor fitness course spread over 1.6 km across the property compromised of five workout checkpoints and a stretching zone allowing guests to stay fit and commune with nature.
Entre Cielos calls upon a thousand-year old concept, consisting of a six stage circuit using heat and water combined with different massages, to rid guests bodies of accumulated toxins and to fully relax the mind. After completing the circuit, guests can relish in a variety of Vinotherapy treatments connecting spa-goers to the surrounding vineyard such as a Grape Seed Exfoliation or a Grape Extract Wine Bath, in addition to more traditional relaxing massages with a selection of natural oils.
Your Hotel in Buenos Aires