Advanced Strategies for Transformation, Motivation, & Resilience
Join us for a fabulous week at a splendid retreat center in Costa Rica on the shores of the Pacific Ocean. During this retreat you have a full package of powerful sessions and fun and exciting activities:
- Valuable sessions with Krista Scott-Dixon, Kate Solovieva, and Craig Weller that provide an immersion into your empowerment and open opportunities to develop mental and emotional strength as well as physical capacity and awareness.
- Time for playing in the delightfully warm waves of the Pacific
- Engaging in Daily Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the pool
- Attending Chanting and other evening sessions
- Enjoying connecting and having conversations with like-minded people
- Experiencing outdoor adventures.
Are you interested in enhancing your potential?
These multi-day sessions, held in Costa Rica, will primarily cater to members of the Precision Nutrition Coaching Certification Community who are looking to further develop their coaching and self-development skills.
We’ll explore how to integrate and apply:
- best practices and the most up-to-date research from change / behavioral psychology;
- practical tactics for helping ourselves and our clients transform their bodies and minds; sustain motivation; and build resilience;
- stress inoculation, self-regulation, and biofeedback training techniques originally developed for elite military operatives;
- movement sessions that develop mental and emotional strength as well as physical capacity and awareness.
Sessions will be a combination of interactive lectures, hands-on practice, and expert feedback aimed at enhancing overall performance and identifying areas for further growth.
Sessions will be team-led and combine the expertise of 3 top Precision Nutrition coaches:
Krista Scott-Dixon, Kate Solovieva, and Craig Weller
An invitation from Krista, Kate and Craig…
Join us for an amazingly, powerful week in Costa Rica as together we explore:
What does it take to become excellent as a coach?
We know you want to be more than “just a trainer”.
You want to be more, and better, than the average coach.
We know that excellence is important to you.
You’ve worked hard, studied hard, and practiced hard to master the basics of the PN Certification.
We know you care.
We know you want to serve your clients, to push them, to help them be the best, healthiest, highest-performing versions of themselves.
We know you want to feel confident.
Like you can walk into any coaching situation and own it.
So we wanted to offer something for those of you who want to take your skills to the next level.
Let us show you how to go beyond “just coaching”, into transforming your clients’ bodies, choices, and — ultimately — lives.
This is your time — to learn, grow, build your skills, and be taught and challenged by world-class coaches and experts in nutrition, movement, and behavior change.
Oh… and have some fun, too, right? (Wouldn’t it be great to finally take a break and do something for YOU, coach?)
Let’s hang out. Talk coaching. Learn. Move.
Spend time in one of the most beautiful places on earth, helping each other kick ass. Register today for this amazing opportunity,
Krista, Kate and Craig